My name is Arunas Adomaitis and I have been providing IT support for businesses and individuals in the Oxford area for over 12 years. My aim is to deliver a friendly and professional service, save my clients from tech jargon, confusing contracts, and all the other headaches that come when dealing with large IT support companies. I believe this approach is working very well for everyone involved and I am proud to say that over all these years I have not had a single case of an unsatisfied customer moving away to another IT support provider.
Below is a list of just some of the things that I have been busy working on, but if you prefer to skip all this technical talk just get in touch for a free no obligation quote.
- Hands-on IT Manager covering all aspects of IT infrastructure within a company. Supporting end-users and managing IT networks in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, and Australia.
- Setup and support various versions of Windows Active Directory Domains – 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016. Small Business Server, Foundation Server.
- Implement on-site and cloud-based email solutions – Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 / Exchange Online, Google Mail for Business.
- Server and workstation virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Setup and manage Windows servers (SQL, Data, Web, RDP) and Linux web servers (Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- In-house and hosted VOIP telephone systems.
- Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot network equipment – firewalls, switches, wireless devices, etc.
Whatever your requirements please send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.