My name is Arunas Adomaitis and I have been providing IT support for businesses and individuals in the Oxford area for over 10 years.
I was born and brought up in Lithuania, studied at University of Šiauliai, where I achieved a bachelor degree in Computer Science. I moved to Oxford in 2005 where I completed the Microsoft certification program and earned titles of Microsoft Certified Professional and Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator.
Since then I have been providing a wide range of IT services for a number of businesses and individuals in Oxford area. Here are just some of the things that I have been busy working on:
- Hands-on IT Manager covering all aspects of IT infrastructure within a company. Supporting end-users and managing IT networks in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Canada, and Australia.
- Various versions of Windows Active Directory Domains – 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / 2016. Small Business Server, Foundation Server, etc.
- Implementing on-site and cloud based email solutions – Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 / Exchange Online, Google Mail for Business.
- Server and workstation virtualization (VMware and Hyper-V).
- Windows servers – SQL, Data, Web, Terminal (Remote Desktop), etc.
- Linux web servers – Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- In-house and hosted VOIP systems.
- Installing, upgrading, and troubleshooting business network equipment – firewalls, switches, wireless equipment, etc.
Whatever your requirements please send me a message and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.